Welcome at "The green balloon" :)
We don’t have a full translation of our entire website yet, but we are in the process of translating the information pages of those parties and workshops we can actually offer in English.
Many of our birthday parties and workshops are very well suited for international groups and although we're no native speakers, we think we manage quite well in English and we can even blend in some German and French if necessary.. So please don't hesitate to book us for any of the parties below, and feel free to join one of our many workshops for adults!
parties available in English
- Create your own cuddly toy | 7-12 years | 3 hours of fun with fabrics, buttons, needles and pins :)
- Chocolate parade | 7-12 years | 3 hours of chocolate handling and bonbon making - yummie!
- Project Catwalk | 8-12 years | 3 hours to design and make a dress + fashion show at the end (!)
- The little bakery | 5-8 years | 2,5 hours of "dowy" fun around a silly story | no baking involved :)
available in English, but information page not yet (fully) translated - sorry
- Unicorn party | 7-12 years | 3 hours to create a magical unicorn
- Paper party 2.0 | 9-12 years | 3 hours of paper crafts, mixed with tangle-drawing
- Little Picasso | 6-7 years | 3 hours of creative expression with mixed media
- The key to Legoland | 6-8 years | 3 hours of Lego projects around a story | not just for boys!
- Girly bags | 8-12 years | 3 hours to create (!) and “pimp” your own bag with lining!
- Model in a day | 7-12 years | 3 hours of glamour and fun, but first you get "discovered" :)
workshops available in English
information page not yet translated - so sorry
- Sewing for dummies | absolute beginners | 1 entire day incl. lunch | max 4 students
- The Hague bonbons | 2-2,5 hours | easy: no marble plates and thermometers :) | solo or groups
- Create your own bag | 4 hours | No sewing experience? No problem :) | groups only
- Tangle drawing for dummies | 2 hours | therapeutic drawing | creative & relaxing | solo or groups
With kind regards,
Elles Braakman &
Margot Bins-van Hemmen